Here are some answers!
Even though businesses are beginning to open up that doesn't mean this has all gone away. Here's how I've adjusted sessions and ordering appointments to avoid any of us getting sick (better safe than sorry):
- I will meet you at our location rather than riding together
- I will suggest locations that are not crowded
- I wear a mask and keep a 6' distance from clients
- I always have hand sanitizer and wipes with me at each session
- I'm having you bring a family member to do little hair and wardrobe adjustments
- Ordering appointments are done via FaceTime instead of here at my office
Session fees for senior portraits are $200 and include consultation, 2 hour session with 3-5 outfit changes, film developing and scanning, professional editing/retouching, and ordering appointment. Digital images, prints, print packages, and products are PURCHASED SEPARATELY and I'm happy to send you a price list upon request. Images and products can be purchased A La Carte starting at $35 and Packages start at $550.
Yes! I realize senior year comes with a lot of expenses but if I'm the right photographer for you I can create a payment plan for you. All digital images and products are delivered once final payment is received.
Scroll down to the 'Book Now' button below. Fill out and sign the portrait contract and pay the $200 session fee.
Absolutely! I take your pictures on film, send them to be developed and the lab sends me digital scans of each image. You will be able to use any digital images you purchase for your graduation announcements and social media.
Once your session is booked, I will be sending you a questionnaire and a Welcome Packet that will help guide you to pick outfits that will photograph beautifully and show off your personality.
No worries! I choose the location of our shoot based on your style and personality. I know dozens of locations that aren't crowded so that you don't feel awkward with an audience.
As you know, Georgia weather is SO unpredictable! It can be raining in my neighborhood but not down the street sometimes. I wait until a few hours before your session to call it if the weather looks completely uncooperative and then we would reschedule for a later date.
Helping you relax and giving you clear direction is my job! I will coach you all along the way to make sure you're comfortable. Your only job is to have fun!
I shoot with film at every session and it takes about a week for it to be developed, scanned and edited if necessary. Once I get the scans back, we will schedule an ordering appointment when you will get to see the final results and choose the images and products you want. You receive your digital images the same day your order is completed! Prints and albums take approximately 10 days to receive after the ordering appointment. *orders are complete when payment is complete
Some quick info:
Senior Portrait Session fee is $200 (due when booking*) and includes:
- Consultation for planning your session
- 2 hour session in 1 to 2 locations determined by your personal preferences and my professional experience
- 3-5 outfit changes and access to Style Closet
- Professional editing and Retouching of final images
- Online gallery for viewing available for 2 weeks
- Viewing and ordering appointment
Products and packages are purchased separately from session fee.
Average investment including session fee is $850. Price sheet provided at inquiry
- Products and Prints can be added a la carte to customize your package.
I'm thrilled that you're here and would love to talk with you about what you can expect and to help you plan your session! You can send me an email through my Contact Me page, or at email@example.com
- Additional editing requests beyond what is provided in the session fee will be outsourced and will cost extra (price to be determined by editor).
Locations outside a 15 mile radius of Woodstock will cost an additional $50 to be paid with session fee. Any photography permission fees required by special locations is the client's reponsibility.
* I have a limited number of dates available so please book early as there could be a need for weather rescheduling.
** Hi-res jpeg files for best quality printing (RAW files are unedited property of the photographer and will not be provided)
***Prices are subject to change without notice