I'm so excited to share Niki's senior pictures! Today the sun is actually shining like it was the day we did her session and it's just making me want to be outside with my camera.
Niki had asked for a nature or rustic location for her pictures and my friend Adrienne had recently told me about this awesome park she discovered in Milton, GA and it was exactly what we needed. It has a barn, beautiful trails and this gorgeous open field that was perfect for the outfits Niki had chosen to wear! Her mom and dad came along and we grabbed some family pictures also - they are adorable!
I asked Niki to answer a few questions about herself and some that might help other people who are planning their senior portrait session.
1. What are your plans for college?
- I am planning on going to Berry College to play softball
2. What do you plan to major in?
- Sports Communication
3. I know you were on the softball team at Sequoyah; what other extracurricular activities are you involved with?
- Cross country & track, and I am in National Honors Society
4. What's one piece of advice you'd give anyone getting their senior portraits taken?
- Be yourself! Be undeniably you. Don't be afraid to laugh and let loose! Also, bring extra outfits just in case!!!!
5. Why did you have senior portraits taken or why do you feel it's important?
- Senior year is one of the biggest years in your life. I got my senior pictures done because senior year is a huge accomplishment, show it off. Also it's a GREAT excuse to have a photo shoot with the best photographer!!!!! [ I promise I did NOT tell her to say that! lol]