I'm Rebekah Gregg - married 20 years to a guy that makes me laugh every day, mom of 4 amazing kids, and I'm an award-winning teen and senior portrait photographer. I've been featured numerous times on Seniorologie.com, Teen Style Magazine and The Twelfth Year along with being named one of Senior Style Guide's Hot 100 photographers of 2018! I pride myself on giving seniors a portrait experience that is different than most photographers in our area. Every senior that comes to me requests one thing: they want their pictures to be more personal and unique than what is offered by the large studios. You are different than your friends and your pictures should reflect that and my favorite part of my job is getting to know who you are! It is so important to me to give you my undivided attention and not rush you through your session. This year will go by quickly and I want you to enjoy the experience and not just feel like it's one more thing to check off your list! Senior portraits are a wonderful way to stop for a moment, take a deep breath, and capture who you are and how excited you are for your future.
Some quick info:
Senior Portrait Session fee is $200 (due when booking*) and includes:
- Consultation for planning your session
- 2 hour session in 1 to 2 locations determined by your personal preferences and my professional experience
- 3-5 outfit changes and access to Style Closet
- Professional editing and Retouching of final images
- Online gallery for viewing available for 2 weeks
- Viewing and ordering appointment
Products and packages are purchased separately from session fee.
Average investment including session fee is $850. Price sheet provided at inquiry
- Products and Prints can be added a la carte to customize your package.
- Professional Makeup is available for an additional fee
I'm thrilled that you're here and would love to talk with you about what you can expect and to help you plan your session! You can send me an email through my Contact Me page, or at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me at (678) 637-7518.
- Additional editing requests beyond what is provided in the session fee will be outsourced and will cost extra (price to be determined by editor).
Locations outside a 15 mile radius of Woodstock will cost an additional $25 to be paid with session fee. Any photography permission fees required by special locations is the client's reponsibility.
* I have a limited number of dates available so please book early as there could be a need for weather rescheduling.
** Hi-res jpeg files for best quality printing (RAW files are unedited property of the photographer and will not be provided)
***Prices are subject to change without notice