Can you believe it's your senior year?! It's going to be an awesome and getting your senior portraits taken is one of the best ways to celebrate how far you've come and how you're looking forward to your future! I want your pictures to be a reflection of who you are and to show how much you've changed since you first walked down the halls as a freshman. Here's what you can expect from your senior session:
- This session is all about you so I'll be getting to know a little more about you so that I can customize your session around your personality, interests, and likes! I can help direct you to figure out which outfits will photograph best and which locations work perfectly to showcase your individuality. I know it can be uncomfortable to be in front of the camera so I promise not to pose you awkwardly and do my best to help you relax and make it quick and get you on your way.
- We'll meet at my home office and I'll help you narrow down any outfit choices.
- Your portrait session will last approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours giving us plenty of time to travel to 2 or 3 locations and to have 2 to 3 outfit changes.
- About 1 to 2 weeks after your session we will have an image reveal and ordering session back at my office!
- The products you order will be delivered 7-10 days later.
Senior Portrait Sessions are $200 for the session fee which includes consultation and planning, 2 hour session in 2-3 locations with 2-4 outfit changes where we will capture 30-40 poses, and professional editing and retouching. Session Fees are due at time of booking and do not include digital files or products. Digital files, prints, and products are available for purchase separately. See About page or contact me directly for more details.